Cyberbit Ltd. was founded in 2015 to fulfill the demand for a unique portfolio of cybersecurity technologies originally developed by its parent company, Elbit Systems, originally used by government and military organizations. Cyberbit’s battle-proven product portfolio includes: Cyberbit Range, the world-leading simulated training platform for cybersecurity practitioners; SCADAShield and SCADAShield Mobile for protecting critical infrastructure networks; SOC 3D, a Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform proven to triple SOC capacity; and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) for sensitive organizations and air-gapped networks. Cyberbit employs 250 people and is headquartered in Israel, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their virtual container environments from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security. Aqua’s Container Security Platform provides full visibility into container activity, allowing organizations to detect and prevent suspicious activity and attacks in real time. Integrated with container lifecycle and orchestration tools, the Aqua platform provides transparent, automated security while helping to enforce policy and simplify regulatory compliance. Aqua was founded and backed by TLV Partners, Microsoft Ventures, and IT security leaders, and is based in Israel and San Francisco, CA. For more information, visit www.aquasec.com or follow us on twitter.com/AquaSecTeam.
Founded in 2017 by cloud and cybersecurity experts, Orkus has solved the most critical, hard-to-manage risk vector that enterprises face today in hybrid cloud computing - securing access to data, applications, and infrastructure. The Orkus Access Governance platform enables companies to prevent data exposure, tighten privileged identity access and protect critical infrastructure and applications from unauthorized access. Orkus is privately funded and based in San Jose, CA. For more information visit https://www.orkus.com.
- Agiliance Inc.
- AirTight Network
- Avancer, Inc.
- Center for Internet Security
- Certicom, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.
- CREDANT Technologies, Inc.
- Cydelity (acquired by Digital River in 2006)
- Granite Edge Networks (now called Vantos)
- GreenBorder (sold to Google in 2006)
- The Institute for Cyber Security at the University of Texas at San Antonio
- The Intrepidus Group
- IP Wireless
- KSR, Inc.
- Orkus (acquired by SailPoint)
- Safe Mashups Inc.
- Secure Islands (acquired by Microsoft in 2015)
- Sybari Software (sold to Microsoft in 2004)
- Sygate (sold to Symantec in 2005)
- Thor Technologies (sold to Oracle in 2005)
- TriCipher (acquired by VMware in 2010)
- Trigo (sold to IBM in 2004)
- Uroam (sold to F5 Networks in 2004)
- Wombat Security Technologies
- Xceedium Inc.